We look forward to welcoming you back to your classes. However, with the high incidence of COVID infections we need to ensure a safe return for all our students, therefore we ask the following of all our students and staff.
- Continue to wear your mask at all times in class and around the centre
- Wash/Sanitise your hands regularly
- Maintain social distancing of 2 mtrs
We also ask you to follow HSE guidelines regarding the following:
- If you have been asked to Restrict Your Movements- Please do not attend your Adult Education Class and follow instructions given by the HSE.
- If you have been told to Self-Isolate- Please do not attend your Adult Education Class and follow instructions given by the HSE.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-Please do not attend your Adult Education Class and please contact your GP/Doctor or request a test from the HSE. They may refer you for further testing (PCR) or send you antigen tests, please follow instructions given by the HSE. https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/covid19/testing/
For further information and advice go to https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/covid19/contact-tracing/close-contact/ or free phone 1800 700 700
For COVID INFORMATION IN OTHER LANGUAGES PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/covid-19-resources-and-translations/translated-covid19-information/
If you have any questions please contact the centre to talk to you course co-ordinator.
Sarsfield House 01 841 7763 Castlemill Education Centre 01 802 0360
Burgundy House 01 840 8946 The Plaza 01 840 8946
Please stay safe and act safe,
Adult Education Officer